Public Health Emergency (PHE) ends on May 11, 2023.
What does this mean for KY Medicaid SNF’s?
• Return to 14 days bed hold days.
• Return to 50% bed reserve reimbursement.
• $270 per diem add-on goes away.
• $29 Rate Add-on DOES NOT go away. The $29 per day Medicaid add-on for Price-Based Nursing Facilities will remain in place until the re-basing occurs.
What does this mean for KY Medicaid recipients with excess resources?
• Kentucky extended the disregard for excess resources for Long Term Care members for 12 months past the PHE. (SPA 22-0012)
If you need assistance, please contact our office. Call us at (270) 726-4033.
Rhonda Houchens, Director of Operations